Our doctrinal basis consists of the fundamental truths of Christianity as revealed in Holy Scripture, including:
- The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, these three being one God.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The incarnation, death, resurrection, ascension and future return of Jesus Christ, the divine Son of God.
- The sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, and the necessity for repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The forgiveness of sins through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on our behalf.
- The work of the Holy Spirit in granting repentance and faith, also in indwelling and sanctifying the individual believer.
- The one Holy Catholic Church in heaven and earth, which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The divine inspiration and complete trustworthiness of Holy Scripture as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct