Joining CLIS will bring you into a community of Christians who share interests and face similar challenges in their work.
You will have opportunities to:
- share ideas and experiences
- discuss issues of concern
- enjoy fellowship and fun together
- support and encourage one another
- develop a Christian perspective on our work
- demonstrate the truth and relevance of our faith in the workplace
- visit libraries and other places of interest
- hear speakers from varying backgrounds
- assist Christian organisations with library and information needs
- make a contribution to the wider library world.
Members also receive:
- Christian Librarian which contains articles, news and book reviews and appears four times a year
- an email newsletter which is packed with details of CLIS activities and events, news and and other items of interest and is circulated several times a year/
More information on membership subscriptions and how to join