● Forthcoming CLIS activities including our annual lecture and 2018 annual conference. Pray that there will be a good attendance at these events.
● The work of the Universities’ and Colleges’ Christian Fellowship and especially for the current library and archives project. Pray that there will be a number of volunteers for the planned working party.
● CLIS members in various sectors of library and information work as highlighted in our recent conference and in this issue.
● CILIP’s current review of professional ethics and practice.
● The Christian Book Promotion Trust in its fiftieth anniversary year and for a good response to its offers of funding and its anniversary book project.
● Various outside events this autumn likely to be of interest to CLIS members, among them Movement Day and the Christian Resources Exhibition.