We have a strong tradition of providing help and support to Christian libraries and colleges overseas.
This has included:
- undertaking temporary overseas projects
- collecting money for the purchase of books
- making donations to assist in payments for cataloguing projects
- publicizing overseas needs and projects
- providing advice to librarians.
Currently, we are helping to raise money for the library of the Chaima Christian Institute in South Sudan.
If you would be available to help a library overseas, please let us know. Visits may last a few weeks, months or years, and could be during annual holidays, a break between jobs, or following retirement.
Please contact Eleanor Neil if you would like to help, or are seeking advice or information.