We are keen to get as many people as possible involved in our activities and are open to ideas and suggestions . If you are interested in helping with any of the following please contact our secretary, Graham Hedges.
- Organising: national, regional or local events
- Promoting CLIS through personal contacts or social media networks
- Running an online discussion forum
- Maintaing our website
- Writing articles or book reviews for our journal, Christian Librarian
- contributing to our e-newsletter
- Designing publicity materials
- Coordinating prayer
- Recruiting: new members from among your colleagues or church fellowships
- Becoming a committee member (We meet three times a year to plan and organise activities.)
From time to time there are also opportunities to use your skills as a library or information professional to assist Christian libraries in the UK or abroad. For further information see Library Assistance or Overseas Assistance.